Week 3 Blog Forum Questions

Two possible subjects that I could use for my Environmental Portrait could be Susan Peterson-Aynes, or perhaps Wesley Davis. Susan is a Physical Education teacher here at Linn Benton. The best environment to shoot her in would be her classroom. For props, I might use an apple or her white board. Wesley is a student here at LBCC. His passion is photography and film. The best environment to shoot him in would probably be on campus or somewhere outside. Some props that would work for the shots would be a camera, computer, or a pencil and paper. I could contact them both by simply going and talking to them in person.

My favorite photo I've taken so far for this class would probably one of most recent photos, which would be the medium shot of the featured pool game. I like it the most because of the great facial expression the subjects are showing.

My worst photo I've taken so far for this class would probably be the overall view of the JW Booth on campus, not because of the angle, but because that the subjects aren't interacting with anyone. It's not an exciting shot.

To improve a lot of my photos, I need to understand the camera I'm using better. I need a better concept on how I should use flash, the shutter speed, and etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Event at Ralston Park in Lebanon, Oregon

Week 10: Blog Forum

Ruby LaToya Frazier